Thursday 11 August 2011

Hi!! Getting Ready for the Big Day

I thought I would come & say hello to you all. Im trying to get as much sleep as possible today as I join my new family tomorrow! A big, scary but exciting step. I know I will have a great life there and look forward to being spoilt rotten hehe. But hey every girl deserves to feel like a princess dont they?

I havent got a name yet, although my human sister fancies Darby. Hmm we'll have to mull that 1 over. Any suggestions for my new Mumma? I know shes a little worried, having never had a cat before but also very excited.

Now to get another nap.....

5 comments:

  1. Aww, are you a silver tabby? We love your colouring! We'd personally call you Michelangelo (Miki for short!) but that's just our two cents! xx Heather and Fluffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Well, aren't you a cutie patootie!! We can't wait to find out what your name will be!! It's so nice to meet you and thanks for visiting us today!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you are PRECIOUS! Thank you for concatulating me on my birthday. And many concats to you on finding your forever home.
    Purrs,
    Chilli

    btw, it took my mom close to two weeks to decide on a name for me. There's no reason to hurry, once you've introduced yourself properly, she'll know your name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Nameless One, your are BEAUTIFUL!

    Welcome to the world of blogging!

    Elvira Mistress of Felinity
    Meowsings of an Opinionated Pussycat
    http://www.opinionatedpussycat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry to much about the name just yet. Sometimes it takes a while.

    We were 'the two black kitties' for a couple months while our Dad was trying to find us a home. We already had one, of course, but it took a while for us to get him convinced.

    ReplyDelete